miercuri, 2 septembrie 2009

The Wishing Box

First, I just wanted a box.

Andrei can make anything from scratches, so he made me a tiny little box and I decided I'd decorate it with buttons and colored paper. I'll take a photo of it a bit later and show it to you guys.

Then, I thought we could each make a wish, write it down and put it in the box. And so we did.

Eventually, we both agreed that each person who comes visit us can write down a wish and me and Andrei will strive to help that person make her wish come true.

My first wish was: I want to plant bulbs this coming fall in front of our building.
Andrei's first wish was: I want a rainbow in the sky and me and Rox watching it together.

If anyone has a wish but cannot come visit us, please feel free to add it under this post. We promise to do something - small or big - that will help you see your wish come true.

Love begins here and now!

Rox

3 comentarii:

  1. hello:)

    As this is and English speakers' blog I'll go with the flow :)

    1. It is very nice to meet you, your hubby and your baby to come
    2. I am already looking forward to buy the books you've mentioned, I'll be able to say I know someone famous;)
    3. I have a wish myself, a very special one, and there is something you guys could do. They say babies are angels before they come to Earth, so I was wondering if you could tell your little pink angel if she could find my baby in there, and let it know that there is a babyless mommy here waiting.. :) so here you go, my wish for this year and the next one..is to have a baby:)

    Meanwhile, looking forward to meeting your little bundle of joy.

    All the best,

    Monica

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hello, Monica!

    I put a good word for you and I hope soon you will receive the gift you've been waiting for. Remember, babies are made out of love! Lots and lots of love :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Jay wants his wish to be added to the box:

    "May we all strive to take opportunities to be kind to another when we can. It's just so easy to be kind, and everyone wins.

    Jay"

    So does anyone think they can do a little to help Jay's wish come true? I'll be the first one to say I coul try.

    RăspundețiȘtergere