marți, 8 septembrie 2009

There is no more time

I found out that all sounds are going through my bones

All the way down, deep down

In the place where pristine love begins
You exercise different movements

Without even knowing their meanings

But, you know, beyond me, there is a whole world

Full of colors and sounds

Full of light and love

A whole world waiting for you.

You go through me, you follow the Path, more and more and more,

You go through me like a ray of light

That cuts everything in its way

Closer and closer and closer.

You detach yourself.

In order to get to me, you have to go through me

Everything is simple, everything is beautiful

And we have to go all the way.


At home, in the kitchen – a basket full of yellow sweet pears

This is the image I’ll need to remember when time stops.


We have to go all the way.

Beyond me, there are the arms of your Father

Waiting for you, ready to hold you.

There are his warm eyes

And his smile filled with love.

Beyond me it’s all of us,

Together.

2 comentarii: